So Now It’s Almost November
And I still haven’t been on a boat. Or made a lot of time to write.
We all know I love lists. So what have I done since my last post?? Shall we see???
- Made probably 14 healthy dinners
- Made like 10 decent breakfasts
- Hosted a stupid birthday party with 65 people inside because it rained even though there was a 30% chance that it would NOT RAIN (I did a terrible job fyi)
- Colored my hair twice, for better or worse
- Hosted my brother and my cousin and her daughter (with varying amounts of awesome (Kimberly, you were the highest amount of awesome)
- Vacuumed like probably 50 times
- Given four flea treatments (to cats)
- Washed and folded at least 20 loads of laundry, not counting kitchen rugs
- Consumed 5-6 bottles of wine and a bit more beer
- Kept 5 children alive (with help)
- Discovered Game of Thrones (Khaleeeeessssiiiiii!!!!!)
- Yoga like AT LEAST five times
- And tonight we carved pumpkins and I think it almost killed me
- Wrote a blog post one time
- Thought of concrete, real-life actions I could take to progress my life goals
- Almost did like one of them
As you can see, I have been very busy. And now I’m going to get some rest before I need to find more tea light candles for the pumpkins tomorrow night.